See below for documents advocating NRECA positions to Congress and federal agencies.
- 8/8/2014 – NRECA Files Comments Urging the FCC to be Inclusive in its Allocation of the Second Phase of Connect America Funds (Docket No. WC 10-90, et al)
- 6/24/2014 – Testimony of Roger Clark, Associated Electric Cooperative, Inc before the House Committee on Natural Resources Subcommittee on Water and Power on the possible effects of the proposed Waters of the U.S. rule on his cooperative.
- 5/19/2014 – NRECA Letter of Support for the Water Resources Reform and Development Act Conference Report
- 5/15/2014 – NRECA Files Post-Technical Conference Comments In FERC’s Winter 2013-2014 Operations and Market Performance in RTOs and ISOs Proceeding (Docket AD14-8-000)
- 5/14/2014 – NRECA, APPA, and EEI Support DHS Regional Resiliency Assessment Program - House and Senate Letters
- 3/19/2014 – NRECA Files Comments With DOE on Benefits and Costs of Distributed Solar
- 2/27/2014 – Mel Coleman’s Testimony to the House Energy and Power Subcommittee on the importance of affordable, reliable electricity
- 2/26/2014 – NRECA Files Comments with OMB on the Technical Support Document on the Social Cost of
Carbon (Docket ID OMB–OMB–2013–0007)
- 1/31/2014 – NRECA, APPA Oppose PMA/TVA Provisions of ‘Powering Forward’ Report
- 1/8/2014 - NRECA Files Post-Technical Conference Comments in FERC’s Centralized Capacity Markets in RTOs and ISOs Proceeding (Docket No. AD13-7-000)
- 11/18/2013 - S-1302 Letter of Support 11-18-2013
- 11/14/2013 - Kentucky co-op CEO’s testimony on EPA’s proposed greenhouse gas standards
- 10/25/2013 - Letter to David Frantz, Loan Program Office at the Department of Energy, asking DOE to clarify whether recycling and waste management technologies are eligible for Advanced Fossil Energy program loans
- 11/1/2013 - NRECA and APPA wrote the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to support its rejection of the Midwest ISO’s proposed Minimum Offer Price Rule, citing the MOPR’s harmful cost, competitiveness and reliability implications (Docket No. ER11-4081-001)