JW Marriott Starr Pass Golf Club
The NRECA Good Government Golf Tournament kicks-off the CEO Close-Up Conference. Play 18 holes of golf with cooperative CEOs and General Managers followed by a reception; a great opportunity to network with cooperative executives. This is the only electric cooperative networking opportunity that reaches CEOs from across the nation. To participate, please choose the sponsorship that best fits your company and complete the electronic sponsorship commitment form.
General Sponsorship Benefits
(Note: Please refer to each sponsorship opportunity for specific benefits. Not all opportunities available include the “General Benefits” listed below.)
- Your company will be listed in the Golf Program as a sponsor of this premier event
- Your company logo will be listed on the 2016 GGGT Welcome Sign
- Completed sponsorship commitment form must be received by close-of-business Friday, December 11, 2015
- A listing on the “Thank You to Our Sponsors” pages on NRECA.coop and cooperative.com
- A listing as a sponsor in the “GGGT” section of the CEO Close-Up Mobile App
- An opportunity to provide a branded golf related item to be included in each golfer’s Golf Goody Bag (Quantity of #200)
- Items must arrive at NRECA’s office no later than close-of-business Friday, December 11, 2015
- Each sponsoring company will have the opportunity to purchase a maximum of one (1) golf foursome at $2,000
Become a Sponsor!
Have an idea for sponsorships?
If you have questions regarding a specific sponsorship or your company is interested in a personalized sponsorship opportunity, please call Stephanie Harbrecht at (703) 907-5830.