The INTERACT Conference (formerly known as the Human Resources Conference) is the leading national conference for electric cooperative human resources professionals, bringing together more than 400 decision-makers who are looking for tools, strategies and best practices to meet their co-op’s business development goals.
General Sponsorship Benefits:
- A listing on the 2016 INTERACT Conference pages on NRECA.coop and Cooperative.com
- A listing on the 2016 INTERACT Conference mobile app, including a hyperlink to your website, contact information and a company description
- Company logo included on the “Thank You to Our Sponsors” page in the on-site program guide. Completed sponsorship commitment form must be received by June 24, 2016.
- A tabletop display in a high traffic location for the duration of the conference
- The conference attendee list will be made available to sponsors upon request before and after the event
Commitment Deadlines and Availability
Given production schedules for publications, signage and other sponsorship acknowledgements, it is extremely important to adhere to posted deadlines.
While we will make every effort to provide sponsorship benefits as described here, the final details of sponsorships are subject to change. In the event that a sponsorship benefit becomes unavailable, services or products of equal or greater value will be provided. Sponsors will be notified of any changes.
Thanks to our sponsors of the 2016 INTERACT Conference!
Please contact Stephanie Harbrecht, (703) 907-5830, Stephanie.Harbrecht@nreca.coop with specific sponsorship questions.