September 20 – 23, 2015
PowerUp is the premier annual conference for over 300 co-op executive and administrative professionals. It is comprised of three-and-a-half days of workshops, general sessions, networking events, technical and skill building learning labs, and regional roundtable discussion sessions. This group has direct access to co-op managers, CEOs and members of the board. They come to PowerUp to equip themselves with the skills needed to facilitate the overall operations of their co-ops.
General Sponsorship Benefits
(Note: Refer to each sponsorship opportunity for specific benefits. Not all opportunities listed include the “General Benefits” listed below.)
- A listing on the 2015 PowerUp Conference pages on NRECA.coop and Cooperative.com
- A listing on the 2015 PowerUp Conference mobile app, including a hyperlink to your website, contact information, logo, and a company description
- Company logo included on the “Thank You to Our Sponsors” page in the on-site program guide. Completed sponsorship commitment form must be received by August 25, 2015.
- Conference attendee list. Conference attendee lists will be distributed to paid sponsors weekly for the three weeks preceding the event and one week following the conclusion of the event.
- A tabletop display in a high traffic location for the length of the conference
- Company logo on printed and online program materials; contingent on production deadlines and payment
Please contact Stephanie Harbrecht, (703) 907-5830, Stephanie.Harbrecht@nreca.coop with specific sponsorship questions.