October 2-5, 2016
Sheraton New Orleans, Louisiana
PowerUp is the premier annual conference for over 300 co-op executive and administrative professionals. It is comprised of three-and-a-half days of workshops, general sessions, networking events, technical and skill building breakout sessions, and regional roundtable discussion sessions. This group has direct access to co-op managers, CEOs and members of the board. They come to PowerUp to equip themselves with the skills needed to facilitate the overall operations of their co-ops.
General Sponsorship Benefits
- A listing on the 2016 PowerUp Conference pages on NRECA.coop and Cooperative.com
- A listing on the 2016 PowerUp Conference mobile app, including a hyperlink to your website, contact information, logo, and a company description
- Company logo included on the “Thank You to Our Sponsors” page in the on-site program guide. Completed sponsorship commitment form must be received by Friday, September 9, 2016
- Conference attendee list. Conference attendee lists will be distributed to paid sponsors weekly for the three weeks preceding the event and one week following the conclusion of the event
- A tabletop display in a high traffic location for the length of the conference
- Company logo on printed and online program materials; contingent on production deadlines and payment
Commitment Deadlines and Availability
Given production schedules for publications, signage and other sponsorship acknowledgements, it is extremely important to adhere to posted deadlines.
While we will make every effort to provide sponsorship benefits as described here, the final details of sponsorships are subject to change. In the event that a sponsorship benefit becomes unavailable, services or products of equal or greater value will be provided. Sponsors will be notified of any changes.
Thanks to our sponsors of the 2016 PowerUp Conference!
Please contact Stephanie Harbrecht, (703) 907-5830, Stephanie.Harbrecht@nreca.coop with specific sponsorship questions.