Nov 16 – Nov 18, 2016 | Renaissance Worthington, Fort Worth, TX
The Safety Leadership Summit is an information-packed program, where safety leaders from all disciplines can join together to learn how to strengthen their culture of safety performance. By engaging with safety leaders from all across the cooperatives —Operations, Human Resources, Executive Management, Front Lines — best practices will be shared to help reduce injuries and accidents and improve safety performance.
It takes collaboration to create a culture of safety. Take this opportunity to get your team in one place alongside other professionals from across the country who are looking in the same direction.
General Sponsorship Benefits
- A listing on the “Thanks to Our Sponsors” pages on NRECA.coop and Cooperative.com including your logo and a hyper link to your website
- A listing in the 2016 Safety Leadership Summit mobile app, including your logo, a hyperlink to your website, company contact information and a company description
- Your company logo included on the “Thank You to Our Sponsors” page in the on-site program guide
- Attendee list, pre and post conference – available upon request
- (New for 2016!) A small table-top display in the networking foyer
- A table-top display in our Leading Practices Showcase (*Showcase hours listed below.)
*Leading Practices Showcase Hours:
- Wednesday- Happy Hour 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Thursday- Breakfast 7:00am-8:00am; 1:00pm-3:00pm; Reception 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Friday -Breakfast 7:00am-8:00am
Commitment Deadlines and AvailabilityGiven production schedules for publications, signage and other sponsorship acknowledgements, it is extremely important to adhere to posted deadlines.
While we will make every effort to provide sponsorship benefits as described here, the final details of sponsorships are subject to change. In the event that a sponsorship benefit becomes unavailable, services or products of equal or greater value will be provided. Sponsors will be notified of any changes.
Please contact Stephanie Harbrecht, 703-907-5830, with specific sponsorship questions.