NRECA is your gateway to the electric cooperative marketplace! If electric co-ops are your target audience, we can help you.
Electric co-ops are the fastest-growing utility market in the country. With assets worth $112 billion, our co-ops add consumers faster than investor-owned utilities and seek new and innovative technologies and resources to keep their operations competitive.
- Spend over $4.5 billion annually on distribution and power generation
- Employ 70,000 people in the U.S.
- Serve more than 1.7 million commercial accounts, more than 83,000 industrial accounts and more than 14 million residences
- Serve 80 percent of the nation’s counties and maintain an international presence in 35 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean
- Own assets worth $112 billion
- Operate 2.5 million miles, or 42 percent, of the nation’s electric distribution lines
- Own roughly 52,000 MW of generation capacity — more power than any single electric utility or federal power agency in the U.S.
Increase your visibility with the nation’s electric co-ops:
- Become an Associate Member. Become part of the electric cooperative family as a member of NRECA. Get discounts on our programs and services and attend the meetings that co-ops attend.
- Advertise in NRECA publications. Build brand awareness and keep your product in front of the cooperatives all year long.
- Exhibit at co-op events. Interact face-to-face with decision makers at the electric cooperatives so you can increase sales.
- Sponsor co-op events. Meet your target audience, gain visibility in the cooperative marketplace, generate awareness, introduce products and services and build your brand.